If you want to develop great study habits then you need to follow the below helpful tips.
1. Divide your study time into several parts
Ideally, study time should not exceed 30 minutes.
2. Create a study routine
Thus both the organisation and the performance will be greater.
3. Create summary notes on individual sheets
Outlines and summaries are good to do, not just underline.
4. Keep distractions away
No television, smartphone or any other mobile platform.
5. Prepare your study material before anything else
This will avoid getting up to look for other things, and therefore distraction will be avoided.
6. Propose a study unit for each session
It is good to read the lesson once to create a mind map.
7. Avoid literal memorization
Reformulate it with other words and thus a better learning will achieved.
Look out for similar and differences between concepts .
Do exercises or quizzes about the topic you study.
10. Explain the lesson to someone else
It is a way of mentally reviewing what you have studied