1. Meditation is the new mobile device; It can be used anywhere, anytime , discreetly.
2. The goal in life is to die young, but to do as late as possible.
3. Don’t Speak if it doesn’t improve on silence
4. A thousand-mile journey begins with just one step.
5. A strong man overcomes an obstacle, a wise man goes the whole way.
6. Don’t be afraid to go slowly. Be afraid of stopping.
7. A person who is capable of blushing cannot have a bad heart.
8. It’s better be a person for a day to be a shadow for a 1,000 days.
9. Your home is where your thoughts find peace.
10. The man who moved the mountain was the one who began carrying away the smallest stones.
11. If you ‘ve made a mistake, it’s better just to laugh at it.
12. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
13. Even the happiness of a fool is a stupid kind of happiness.
14. Even if you stumble and fall down, it doesn’t mean you’ve chosen the wrong path.
15. At the still-pointin the center ofthe circle one can see the infinitein all things.
16. All the things that truly matter, beauty, Love, creativity, joy and inner peace arise from beyond the mind.
17. No thought, no reflection, no analysis, no cultivation, no intention; let it sttle itself.
18. The whole moon and the entire sky are reflected in one dewdrop on the grass.
19. Don’t be afraid that you do not know something. Be afraid of not learning about it.
20. A good teacher opens the door for you, but you must enter the room by yourself.
21. A mountain never yields to the wind no matter how strong it is.
22. Live calmly. The time will come when the flowers bloom by themselves.
23. There’s no such thing as a friend who doesn’t have any flaws. But if you try to look for all their flaws, you will remain with no friends.
24. Unhappiness enters through a door that has been left open.
25. No one returns from a long journey the same person they were before.
26. Whatever happens always happens on time
27. Always look on the bright side of things. If you can’t comprehend this, polish that which has become dull until it begins to shine.
28. Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world earth revolves.
29. Heaven and Earth and I are of the same root. Ten thousand things and I are of one substance.
30. I don’t let go of concepts – I meet them with understanding. Then they let go of me.