The vagina is an elastic, muscular canal with a soft, flexible lining that provides lubrication and sensation.
Do you know that there are 9 reasons that could cause a woman’s vagina to smell?
When a woman’s vagina smell, It makes you feel uncomfortable.
Here are the below reasons why a woman’s vagina will smell
1. Excessive washing: Even if you’re just washing your vagina with warm water, excessive washing can still mess with the vagina’s flora, causing an odour.
2. Allergy to condoms: Some women are allergic to certain materials in condoms, which can throw off vaginal bacteria and cause odour.
3. Douching: This can mess with the pH levels of the Vagina and even cause a large number of bacteria to grow.
There are good and bad bacteria that can be down there, but the bad bacteria can cause a strong smell.
4. Tight Clothing: Wearing very tight pants or underwear can cause it to sweat, which can cause vaginal odour.
5. Spicy Food: Spicy food can cause a sudden increase in your vaginal discharge, which can cause vaginal odour.
6. Sleeping with underwear at night: According to reports, sleeping in the nude to air out the vagina is the best way to go.
7. Laundry Detergent: Laundry detergent with perfume or fabric softeners can irritate it, once again causing the odour. Wash your underwear separately with unscented detergent.
8. Pregnancy: During pregnancy, many vitamins and minerals are passed along to your baby, and this can throw off the pH levels in your vagina.
9. Sex: You may notice vaginal odours accumulating directly after sex.