You would have observed that some businesses and offices Nationwide have opened their doors to customers for the first time after the celebration of festive seasons.
Inasmuch as we know that normal official work hours are from Monday to Friday but because of the second wave of Covid-19 outbreak in the country, these would be changes in a bit as Federal Government announces new guidelines to prevent workers in any office or shop from spreading the pandemic virus to others.
Below are some of the new guidelines that all employers and businesses must embrace in a bid to reduce the spread of the virus in the workplace.
– All government officers, public servants below grade level 12 must not work except for special duties.
– All Employers in various offices must ensure that their staffs work from home.
– Business and Office must also ensure they have Sanitisers.
– Wearing of non-medical face mask is very compulsory.
– Offices must have hand washing facilities and promote the habit of washing their hands with soap and water regularly.
– adopt the physical or social distancing method in any office in a bid to reduce the spread of the virus to another.
– All business must also be prepared to carry out an action plan to help reduce the risk of contracting Covid-19.
– All Staff members must have a good understanding of how to identify the symptoms of the virus and they must know that when they are sick, they must stay at home.
– Display signs for offices or business premises to remind staff and visitors in order to maintain good hygiene.
– Stop any staff from sharing his or her work equipment and tools such as computers, phones and desks.
– Offices and business must also reduce the number of visitors and workers to their office.
These are the new guideline gathered from BBC.