Have you been denied a US or UK Student Visa to study or work there?
Are you looking for a cheap, reliable and guaranteed country where to study and work at the same time?
If Yes is your answer then keep reading as I reveal how to travel to Ukraine to study and work without spending much.
Before you travel to Ukraine to study, check out the quick facts about the country below:
- Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe and the capital is Kyiv which is located on the Dnieper River in North-central Ukraine.
- It is the second-largest country in Europe after Russia.
- Ukraine is a safe country for any foreign travellers which means that there is little or no crime there.
- Ukraine is among the most educated countries in the world.
- Ukraine is mostly recognized for is its architecture.
- The best and easy way to meet a Ukrainian is probably by joining them for a drink.
- Ukraine Is World’s Largest Sunflower Seed Producer.
- Europe’s Oldest Coffee Houses Were Located In Ukraine.
- McDonalds in Kyiv is among the most visited McDonald’s restaurant in the world.
Why I Should Study in Ukraine
1) Ukraine 100% Admission – 100% Invitation Letter
- Quick Admission In Three Working Days After Document Verification.
2) NO JAMB, IJMB, TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, CAMBRIDGE, A.LEVEL, NABTEB, No Entrance Exam.
- All You need is your Secondary School result AND For Masters & PhD including the University Transcript result.
3) Quality Education – For all International Students In the English Language.
4) Globally Recognized Courses (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, etc.).
5) Cost-effective Ukraine cheapest compare to other countries.
6) European Life Standard.
7) Worldwide Acceptance of the Ukrainian Method of Teaching.
8) English Medium of Instruction.
9) Better Job Prospects after graduating in Ukraine.
10) Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching.
11) Moderate Climate around the year.
12) Outstanding International Faculty.
13) One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe.
14) International Students enjoy approximately 50% discount on travel.
15) Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA, CANADA, UK, etc.
16) Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, etc. in other European cities.
17) Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in Germany, Sweden, Finland, Check Republic, etc.
18) Three Months Summer Jobs during vacation in countries like U.K., SWEDEN, etc.
19) Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of a study program.
20) 100% VISA Assured to deserving candidates.
21) Doing Business In Central Europe
Who Should I Contact For My Travelling Process To Ukraine?
STUDY IN UKRAINE LTD is a leading Ukrainian Legal company that helps people to get admission and study in Ukraine without stress.
The company has been existing for over 15 years and still counting.
The company help students with every step of their admission, travel and educational process.
So choosing STUDY IN UKRAINE LTD is a good choice.
Below Are The Ukraine visa requirements To Study In The Country
2)SSCE or secondary school result.
3) University Certificate
FOR MORE INQUIRIES KINDLY WHATSAPP US BY CLICKING HERE NOW, For all international students Applying To Study in Ukraine from Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia, Namibia, South-Africa, Zimbabwe, Indians, Iran, Cameroon etc
Remember that you don’t need any exams like TOEFL, SAT, JAMB, IELTS, NABTEB
Alternatively, you can send your WhatsApp message to +2348130197355 for more assistance…
Your travelling to Ukraine is secured and guaranteed with STUDY IN UKRAINE LTD