It is no longer a rumour that N-power Recruitment for 2020 has started. Federal Government has recently disclosed that out of over three million who applied for the program, Only 400,000 will be eligible for the N-power jobs.
Many applicants who had registered for the program are yet to get an email notification indicating that they have successfully registered, this has created anxiety among them.
Although N-Power Management has said they are aware of the present issue being faced by Applicants.
I believe very soon, all Applicants will get Email or SMS notification.
Our focus in this article is to explain how the new N-Power Salary Structure works and How Successful Applicant will get Paid
As you have probably known that N-Power is grouped into 6 categories namely;
Below contains the Breakdowns of N-Power Salary Structure:
- N-Power Teach beneficiaries earn between N28,000 and N30,000 Monthly.
- N-Power Agro beneficiaries earn between N25,000 and N30,000.
- N-Power Community Education beneficiaries earn from N10,000 – 30,000.
- N-Power Creative beneficiaries earn from N10,000 – 30,000 Monthly.
- N-Power Tech (Software) are paid between N20,000 and N40,000.
- N-Power Tech (Hardware) also earn between N20,000 and N40,000.
- N-Power Tech Build beneficiaries are paid between N27,000 and N30,000.
Kindly note that SSCE holders, Primary Certificate Holders, and all those with no Certificate earn the sum of N10,00 as their monthly salary.
If you still want to know how N-Power Stipends are paid, It is strongly recommended you contact the N-Power team via their below social media pages.
- Twitter – @npower_ng
- Facebook – @N_PowerNG
- Instagram – @npower_ng
According to N-power Management, Monthly Stipends are made every month to about 500,000 Beneficiaries across the country.
I think that’s all for now, You can share your thought below, and don’t forget to share this post with your friends.
You can also take a look at The Top Secrets Of Passing The N-Power Online Test Revealed