Remember Reno Omokri, Aide to the former president Goodluck Jonathan, See What He said about Lekki Massacre

 Remember Reno Omokri, Aide to the former president Goodluck Jonathan, See What He said about Lekki Massacre
Spread the love

Reno Omokri who is former aide to the Ex President Goodluck Jonathan has come out to say that the Lekki Massacre that happened on last week Tuesday is completely true.

He said that President Buhari ordered the Military men to fire shot at the #endsars Peaceful protesters while singing national anthem and waving National flag.

Reno Omokri who earlier said that he was waiting for the injured victims at the Lekki massacre to get back to their various homes has now backup his claim that there are clear evidence that proved that the Lekki shooting actually happened.

He said, they have videos, drones and satellite to confirm that and no Nigerian government can escape from this mess because the ICC will monitor them even when they decide to run to countries like Dubai and others.

He quoted:
“Lekki massacre truly happened and I have videos of all that transpired, I will release them soon” 🔥

You can watch the video

READ  Doctors Who Died While Fighting Pandemic Coronavirus Finally Revealed

Akinseye Sunday

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.